Friday 25 September 2009

Lenovo thinkpad laptop battery replacement in mind

Lenovo thinkpad laptop battery replacement in mind

August 11, 2009, the NetEase browse news. Is accidental to see "ThinkPad battery error of some models of Lenovo battery replacement" 6Y270 news. And then check the battery on the Lenovo home page FRU numbers, including 92p1141 this type battery (R60 battery )---- this is what I that of the battery.


The battery from January 2007 to buy the latter, charge and discharge 35 can only be used after more than 20 minutes, and then quickly up to 110, after repeated charge-discharge report, "irreparable damage." 2008 4 / May to Portland fast advice, answer: has been 1X793 out of warranty, only to buy a new battery. (Warranty 1 year) frustration to the local Tai Electronic City repair, maintenance staff recommendations for the core. For security reasons, do not change, put aside the battery is no need. Until seeing the news, consulting Lan fast (which has been renamed Lenovo sale), the answer I do not know this, and asked to know where this message, and then consulted the Beijing Headquarters Tel: 8009908888. I explain the situation to the Beijing headquarters and asked not to have openings to replace batteries in the scope, gave the answer: Open the battery regardless of sale. I explain the reason: The type batteries are produced there is a problem belonging to recall (according to Lenovo's saying: do not belong to the safety recall), produced in C1295 December 2006, I purchased in January 2007 has been out of warranty, I feel out of warranty not able to open. Lenovo's announcement in August 2009 until this matter. How can I have this vision? And can detect problems in just the appearance (so-called shell open than that) there is no internal damage to any change / move. Then, the headquarters of the telephone adapter (such as the departments responsible for the battery), and explain the situation. The answer: You can send the Inspiron 1100 battery allows engineers to take a look at Lenovo's sale. I will send a local aftermarket battery. Sent in the past, the engineers to register and told me: we will apply to headquarters and, if so, to call all delivered to your home, your old battery to us on the list. Please go back and other news. Waited for 3 days, no news. And calls up a very polite reply: You can not change, we try to apply for, and I am sorry. Again, I called the Lenovo headquarters, a President to answer the phone, asked me to use Lenovo's battery detection software testing, concurrent NetEase to my mailbox (in fact, I have tested them). I test then call a man answer the phone, explain the situation. Answer: only if the appearance does not affect the change. I hang up the phone, a phone call to a local after-sales illustrates this situation, the local after-sales ask me who said, I was called to headquarters, indicating the names of local after-sales inquiry. A: Zhang Xuan. I also told a Inspiron 5100 local sale, local sale on Monday, let me take the battery Zai Qu.


No comments:

Post a Comment